Are you worried you don’t know how to make a blog post?
Well stop worrying because you came to the right place.
It just takes 5 easy steps and voila!
Step 1: log in to your CUNY Academic Commons account
Step 2: press on the avatar on the top right corner, go to “my sites”, and click on “Fall 2018 Art 1010 at Brooklyn College”
Step 3: on the left side click on “+ New” to make your first blog post
Step 4: create your own personalized title and under that type your blog post in the big rectangular space, then select the category (9:30 AM class), and finally select the tag
Side note: if you’d like to add an image press “add media”
Step 5: press publish & you’re done 🙂
To make a blog post is fairly easy to do, especially with the help of previous classmates posts. First, you go to the class website using the appropriate URL. Then, you sign up for the correct class time and add yourself to the website. The next step to make a post is click on the box that says “+New”, located at the top of the screen and that will bring you to a new page that says “Add Post”. From there, you create a title for your post, write something for the body, and choose the appropriate categories and tags, and finally hit post. So simple!
1. You go to the class site and you select our 9:30 AM class.
2. After clicking on the link, there will be our classmates blogs and there will be a plus button that says posts, documents and media.
3. You select post to start posting on our blog post site.
4. Must have a title, image and minimum of 250 word count or more on some blog post.
5. Remember to save and tag the blog. Publish it when you are ready to post it up for everyone to see.