How To Make A Blog Post 101
- You cannot possibly make a blog post without knowing what blog to post on so direct yourself to https://art1010shawfall18.commons.gc.cuny.edu
- Once you are on the website in order to post you will need to join the Art History Page. On the left side of the site there will be a button where you can click to add yourself. If you are not sure that you are added to the page once u refresh it will say “Welcome ________ (your name)
- Now that we are situated on the left side there will be a couple of categories click on the 9:30 am Class.
- On the top of the screen you will see a “+New” click that! There will be a drop down column to choose from. Click “Post”!!! This will lead you to “Add New Post”
We are finally ready to post but there are a couple things that you should make sure of.
- Have a tittle! Why post without a tittle ?? You want your readers to have a preview of what this post might be about
- Write in the post box… please do not post a blank page
- Add a image! We want our website to look aesthetically pleasing.. you know the drill 😉
- CATEGORIZE! It will be easier to find your post. Click on the “9:30 AM Class”
- Select a tag that best describes your post!
- THEN PUBLISH WOHOOOO
To make a blog post is fairly easy to do, especially with the help of previous classmates posts. First, you go to the class website using the appropriate URL. Then, you sign up for the correct class time and add yourself to the website. The next step to make a post is click on the box that says “+New”, located at the top of the screen and that will bring you to a new page that says “Add Post”. From there, you create a title for your post, write something for the body, and choose the appropriate categories and tags, and finally hit post. So simple!
Don’t know how to make a post on this site? Well you’ve come to the right post.
Step 1: Find the site
Step 2: Once you’re on the site look to the upper left corner, there you will see Fall 2018 Art 1010 at Brooklyn College Click on it
Step 3: You will now be on Dashboard, Look for Post on the left. Then place mouse on Post and click on Add new
Step 4: Enter a title and compose your post.
Step 5: Before publishing the post there are a few things you have to do. Categorize the post by selecting what class you belong to for example I would click on 11 AM Class. This is found towards the bottom on the right under Categories.
Step 6: Found towards the bottom right look for Tags, there choose or write your own tag.
Step 7: Also found towards the bottom right look for Featured image and add an image.
Step 8: Finally it is time to Publish your post, by Clicking Publish on the upper right corner.
Click on 11AM class then posts then add new
make a title for your post
write your post
make sure to click 11AM as the category
make a tag
and choose a picture for the post
then click publish and your done!
Adding a post is essential tool for the Art 1010 class this semester, so here is how you do it:
First off you come to the site https://art1010shawfall18.commons.gc.cuny.edu
Then, go to the Navigation bar on top, select new, & scroll down to Post.
You will be transported to another page where you can create the title to your post, write your post, & add a picture (which is a must for every blog post) by selecting add media & uploading your picture of choice.
Finally, you will need to publish your post by going to the right side of your page & clicking the large blue button which says Publish.
Step 1: Go to the Nav-bar at the top of the page and hover on the “New” button.
Step 2: Select Post.
Step 3: Tag the post by labeling/giving a name to the post.
Step 4: When done writing the post, select publish to post.
Login to your CUNY Commons account. If you do not have an account you will have to create one first. After creating an account you can click on the link below to be re-directed to the art 1010 homepage.
On the top of the page on a gray bar there will be a + sign next to the word “New.” You can click on that to post a new blog. Give your blog a title, and type the text in the box provided. When finished there will be a blue button that reads, “Publish.”