How To Blog Post

How to blog post in easy, simple steps!

Step 1: Log onto your Cuny Academic Commons account or go to your class site and on the upper right hand corner, log in through there.(https://art1010shawfall18.commons.gc.cuny.edu)

Step 2: Click on your class (either 9AM or 11AM) and check the calendar and the due date for your homework. This is shown under the assignments column.

Step 3: On the left side of your screen, click the Add Me option.

Step 4: On the top of your screen now is a plus sign next to the word New. Click on that.

Step 5: Now you are ready to write your post. Choose your title, add your answers to your homework, and don’t forget, include pictures (drag it to your blog screen)!

Step 6: Choose your class in the Category Section and then click on Publish.

You have officially created your blog post! Congrats and Enjoy! – SN

2 thoughts on “How To Blog Post”

1. My post was similar to Sabrina’s but there were several differences, we both went into detail about how to get to the site, I wrote the link, she didn’t. She then talked about how to get to your reading which I didn’t talk about. As well, I went into depth on how to places pictures & tags but she didn’t. Either than that I think our post are alike & we both did a great job.