- Open a new window and type out “https://art1010shawfall18.commons.gc.cuny.edu/” in the search bar.🔍
- Log in to your commons account.
- Click “Visit Site” in the “Fall 2018 Art 1010 tab.
- Hover over the “+ New” tab located above the blog.
- click “Post“.
- Choose your post title.🤔
- Type whatever you want to share on the blog.📝
- Adjust the page format, text size, and spacing to your liking.🎨
- Once you’re satisfied with what you’ve written, scroll down and select your class category in “Categories”. This is located on the right column.📑
- Add “Blog Post 1: How to Post” as a tag under “Tags“.
- If you wish to add an image to your post, select the “Add Media” button located on the top left hand corner of your document.📸
- Click on the uploaded image to adjust the size and alignment.
- Click the blue “Publish” button on the right.
(You can still make revisions after publishing your post. Simply click edit and you can fix any errors or add more things to your post.)👌
🎊✨Congratulations! You’ve published your first blog post!✨🎊