My Comment on a Colleague’s Blog Post (My Art Story- Alexis Felicianio)

I completely agree with you that art is a way to express yourself depending on what you are going through on a daily basis. Those who create art do it for themselves and for the world to resonate or interpret the work of art on their own. I love the fact that you see make-up in an artistic way and that you wear it with pride and show it off! In my case my form of art is drawing. In my post I expressed that I find art in the human body in general. Therefore I chose this post to comment on because make up is something I actually find artistic too. The reason being is that it takes creativity and time and tools to make the perfect cat-eye or to make the eye-brows to be on fleek. Furthermore whenever I see an interesting body (depends on lots of things eg. attractive, non-attractive, strong, weak, etc) I stare and try to draw it. I know of artists who choose to paint the human body and in my case I have no talent what so ever but I try.