My Art Story

Art is a form of expression in which words can’t describe. As evident through the many eras of art through the years, this form of self-expression is usually unique to the interpreter no matter the age or being.

Art to me is a way of venting certain internal dilemmas most people can not understand unless they were in my shoes. As a introvert in most spaces, taking a step back from a scene to get a larger picture of what is really going on opens up new observations and flow of ideas. Through high school, I attended an art class that gave a lot of freedoms to design our own pieces and provided materials and advice to bring the ideas to life. Although I didn’t keep a lot of these pieces and left that at the school, It was a great experience and a great atmosphere of idea bonding with others who shared the same interest. This also help spark and interest in pursuing some career with artistic elements down the road.

The ideal takeaways from this class are that I learn more in depth in the different ages of art and a better understanding of how some great artists came to be with much less resources unlike the present day.

2 thoughts on “My Art Story”

1. I really agreed with everything Alex posted on his blog post. Art is a way for a message to be conveyed and for creativity to flow. His post is similar to mine in the set up as well as the context. I also like him took a class my senior year and it gave me so freedom to explore all types of arts. Art is a great way to send a message out as well as express feelings that can not be said.